Total Peep Aligner
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The peep aligner is used to align the peep easily and manually without using a press. Simply place the peep aligner on the bowstring leaving at least an inch of clearance to slide it up or down. By manually moving the peep aligner up or down from its position, you will be able to rotate the peep slightly and correct misalignments caused by temperature changes or string stretching. The material with which it is made is flexible and does not damage the string fibres by friction. Furthermore, its weight is negligible due to its small size. Two peep aligners are supplied in each pack.
- Press the bow to relax the string.
- Seperate the string 2 or 3 inches up or down the peep sight. This is the correct position to put the peep aligner and allows it to work. Don´t put it in another part of the string. Leave one inch free up and down the peep sight to be able to move it.
- Then insert the peep aligner in the string and relax the press.
- Check that the peep is correctly aligned and if it is not almost perfectly aligned or too twisted, then press the bow again and twist the string to align the peep as perfect as you can. Don´t move the peep aligner to align the peep in this step.
- Then open the press and check the aligment of the peep again. Then you can move the peep aligner up or down for the final fine aligment of the peep.
- When the peep aligner is correctly installed you can align your peep sight in the field without a press, just moving the peep aligner up or down the string to make the peep rotate to one side or the other.