Shrewd Vantage Stabiliser
An all-new revolutionary hunting stabiliser with an optimal strength-to-weight ratio, the Shrewd Vantage system is designed to maximize performance. The stabiliser features a proprietary high modulus STS carbon rod with an internal taper unique to each length, which creates an incredibly rigid and lightweight rod.
The Vantage stabiliser comes with: one HiLo-S damper, one HiLo-T damper, two 1-ounce stainless steel weights (yellow for BeeReal finish, flat black for all other finishes), as well as a 2.5" 5/16"-24 threaded rod.
- Durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
- High modulus STS carbon diameter with an outer diameter of 0.630"
- Internally tapered carbon rod with a thicker wall on the bow end and a thinner wall on the weight end to create optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- CNC machined, external end caps create a strong and stable platform
- Features the HiLo dampening system: HiLo-S damper slides over the carbon and can be positioned by the archer to reduce vibration particular to their setup, and HiLo-T damper gas 5/16"-24 threads and mounts on a 2.5" threaded rod on the front end of the stabiliser
- Includes two 1-ounce weights for the user to balance the weight distribution.
- Additional weights can be screwed on to the 5/16"-24 rod.
- Available in Blackout finish
- 7" = 4.80 OZ
- 9" = 5.12 OZ
- 12" = 5.52 OZ
- Length (including the HiLo-T damper)
- Made in the USA