Sharpal Folding Broadhead Sharpener
SHARPAL Broadhead Sharpener is an innovative versatile tool designed as an EDC (everyday carry) product for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts with integrated tungsten carbide blades for sharpening broadhead arrows and knives, a multi-groove wrench for tightening up and removing different types of broadheads, an inox fletching & glue stripper for cleaning the arrowshaft, and a dual-grit diamond sharpening stone for quick edge setting and honing.
The sharpener features a durable and portable design for the users’ convenience. The anodized aluminium handle with knurled texture helps with a secure grip during use and its lightweight and small size allow the users to easily put it into their pockets.
- Broadhead Sharpener – High quality tungsten carbide
- Universal Broadhead Wrench – Tighten up or remove broadheads onto arrow shaft safer and quicker
- Fletching & Glue Stripper – Safely strips vanes, glue and wraps from arrows
- Dual Grit Diamond Sharpening Stone for Broadheads, Knives and Tools – Coarse 325 grit (45 micron) for quick edge setting & Extra fine 1200 grit (9 micron) for honing)
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Aluminium Handle – Lightweight anodized aluminum with knurled texture for a secure grip during use
- Length 13 cm
- Width 3.2 cm
- Height 2.5 cm
- Weight 220 grams