Sealskinz Windproof Cold Weather Convertible Mitt
Stay prepared for any weather with the Sealskinz Windproof Cold Weather Convertible Mitts. Protect your hands from the perils of cold weather like blisters, numb fingers, and even frostbite, all while keeping your hands dry and warm. The windproof fabric blocks wind chill, while the waterproof, breathable membrane ensures your hands stay comfortable in any conditions.
- Water repellent - outer fabric provides an additional layer of protection
- Enhanced control - Magnetic fold back mitten and thumb
- Insulated - Primaloft Gold insulation provides excellent thermal protection and breathability
- Comfort - Coolmax liner keeps skin dry, warm and comfortable
- Grip and control - Goatskin leather palm provides a natural feel, excellent durability and control
A water repellent outer layer keeps you warm and cosy while PrimaLoft® Gold insulation gives you enhanced thermal protection. Fold back magnetic mitten and thumb, a goatskin leather palm, and a COOLMAX® liner.
- Outer Shell - 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Palm - 100% Sheepskin Leather
- Inner Lining - 50% Polyester, 50% COOLMAX®
- Insulation - PrimaLoft® Gold
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens & Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
The size chart above is measured in inches
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.