Ramcat Hemoshock Mechanical Broadhead (3 Pack)
The NEW Ramcat Hemoshock was inspired by the Ramcat Hydroshock’s devastating performance but offered in a lethal mechanical broadhead options. The Hemoshock provides more accuracy from draw to impact using the Air Foil Technology found on all Ramcat broadheads. This concave scoop and Firenock Aero Concentric Technology (F.A.C.T) allow the broadhead to fly with field point accuracy. The Hemoshock also benefits from the air mass created by the Ramcat broadhead, which, at the point of contact, will create a massive entry wound. Combined with a 2 ¼" expandable cutting surface, this is the largest, most lethal Ramcat available. The innovative O-Ring blade deployment design allow archers to adjust based on bow type, compound or cross bow, or draw weight. This versatility allows for all bowhunters and crossbow hunters to use the same broadhead, without special collars or questions to worry about. The Ramcat Hemoshock is made with heat treated stainless steel and 7075 aluminum alloy construction for durability and premium performance. Hits like a Ram, Cuts like a Cat!
- 100 Grain—2” Cutting Diameter, 2 ¼” Cutting Surface
- 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead - 3 Per Pack
- Patented Concave Airfoil Technology for superior accuracy and penetration.
- Firenock Aero Concentric Technology (FACT) for increased accuracy and repeatability.
- O-Ring Technology has multiple positions for a lower poundage bow, standard compound bow or even high-performance crossbows.
- Heat treated stainless steel and 7075 aluminum construction.
- Compound Bow and Crossbow Rated.