Ozcut Broadhead Sharpener
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The 2 Easy Broadhead Sharpener is designed to take the hassle out of sharpening your broadheads.
Featuring 1000 grit diamond stones with a built in 30 degree sharpening guide for your 2 Blade Broadheads and a flat stone for your 3 Blade Broadheads & Knives!
For best results, we recommend sharpening with a light coating of oil, using one directional strokes!
The 2 Easy Broadhead Sharpener is designed for Ozcut Broadheads primarily, however will work with a wide array of double bevel 2,3 & 4 Blade Broadheads.
- Apply a light coating of oil to the diamond stones before use. This will help with sharpening your broadhead more efficiently.
- Position Broadhead flat on the jig, ensuring all of the blade surface is touching the diamond stone and centered in the jig (as pictured).
- Push forward with a moderate pressure in the one direction, ensuring the broadhead blade remains flat to the diamond stone.
- Repeat this stroke approx 20 times, reducing pressure with each stroke, until an even edge is achieved to the end of the bevel.
- Rotate the Broadhead and repeat with even amount of strokes and pressure on the unsharpened side. (Note the tanto tip is not to be sharpened)
- Apply light coating of oil to sharpened Broadhead blades for longetivity of the sharpened edge whilst in storage.
- Enjoy your sharpened, ready to go Broadheads.