Hunters Element Core+ Leggings
The CORE+ base layer is designed for the coldest conditions. It utilises Thermal GRIDtech technology designed to retain maximum heat and rapidly disperse moisture to the outer surface. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The warm nature and fast sweat distribution properties mean that the CORE+ is a perfect base layer under warm outers in cold climates as well as a standalone layer in the mild parts of the day. The CORE+ should be used in temperatures ranging from -5°C to 10°C for maximum performance. For warmer conditions, the CORE range is recommended.
- Weight szM: 7oz / 200g
- Flat-lock seams
- Thermal GRIDtech high wicking, heat retention 4-way stretch fabric
- Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
- Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
- Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
- Cold weather base layer for temperatures -5°C to 10°C
- Disclaimer: Lightweight fabrics can pill when worn for long periods under certain outer layers - this cosmetic and will not affect the performance of the fabric.
WAIST: Place the tape measure around your waist, just above where your trousers would normally naturally rest. Don't pull the tape tight, but make sure it is snug. Align this measurement with the table below to help select your size.
INSEAM: This is the measurement from the centre of the crotch on our trousers, to the base of the inner leg.
|WAIST CM||WAIST INCHES||INSEAM CM|