Hunters Element Core Leggings
The Core base layer is designed to regulate your body temperature at the base level through all weather conditions. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The unique heat control technology means that although the Core has incredible warmth properties while worn under a mid layer, it also has the ability to cool rapidly when exposed to external air.
- Weight szM: 7oz / 200g
- Flat-lock seams
- 4-way stretch polyester, highly breathable and high wicking fabric
- Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
- Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
- Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
- All weather base layer for temperatures 5°C to 15°C
WAIST: Place the tape measure around your waist, just above where your trousers would normally naturally rest. Don't pull the tape tight, but make sure it is snug. Align this measurement with the table below to help select your size.
INSEAM: This is the measurement from the centre of the crotch on our trousers, to the base of the inner leg.
|WAIST CM||WAIST INCHES||INSEAM CM|