Hamskea Epsilon Arrow Rest
The Epsilon Arrow Rest was designed to change the core of archery by making a center shot optimized rest and mounting system available to all.
The rest can be mounted in-line with the riser for a super low-profile fit. This smaller, lighter rest makes for a tighter fit relative to quiver clearance and centering mass.
The Epsilon has new detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments (.003” per click) providing ultimate precision in adjusting your rest.
The over-molded containment bracket is a new two-piece system allowing for easy arrow loading. The over-molded steel core launcher has a new curved design for the ultimate fit and function.
The Rebound Dampener System comes standard on the Epsilon, helping to mitigate the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure.
The Epsilon Arrow Rest comes with either the Universal L-Bracket or the Mathews Approved C.O.R. Mount Bracket, creating the perfect mounting solution – no matter what bow you are shooting.
- C.O.R. Mount Technology that positions the arrow at centre shot by design
- One of Hamskea’s most compact platforms to date
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Detent micro-tune for additional windage and vertical adjustments
- Uber secure & precise picatinny clamping system
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Noise eliminating elastomeric
- Rebound Dampener, Cord Clamp Tensioner, Launcher torsion spring and launcher angle adjustment Delta V Arrow Guide and Riser Mounted Arrow Guide included