Easton 6.5mm Bowhunter Carbon Arrows (6 Pack)
Hunting accuracy for shooter confidence is the cornerstone of Easton 6.5 arrows. The 6.5 uses proprietary Acu-Carbon™Uniform Spine process. Acu-Carbon™ is a continuous-fed, single-die manufacturing method that results in the most reliable tolerances and eliminates the need for the spine-alignment and weight sorting. Easton’s Acu-Carbon™ production line produces the most consistent spine and weight from dozen to dozen and lot to lot—year in and year out. This benefits the bowhunter with truer flight and pinpoint accuracy in the field.
Easton, the top name in archery since 1922, has announced the new 6.5 hunting arrow line available now for immediate delivery. The Easton 6.5MM™ arrows are USA-made shafts that offer the highest level of accuracy available to bowhunters today all at price points to fit virtually any budget.
- High-strength USA made ACU-Carbon with uniform spine technology
- Fletched with 2” Bohning Blazer Vanes
- Pre-Installed Microlite nocks are lightweight and indexable
- Includes CB inserts (not installed)
- Straightness: +/- 0.006"
- Weight: 340 spine, 9.3 gpi | 400 spine, 8.4 gpi | 500 spine, 7.3 gpi
- Maximum Length: 340 spine, 31.5” | 400 spine, 31.0” | 500 spine, 30.5”
Notice: Factory installed nocks vary in colour depending on spine