K’Netix Fletch Remover
The K’Netix™ Fletch Remover is the ideal tool for removing arrow fletching and glue residue quickly and efficiently. Its finger-grooved contoured design fits comfortably in your hand, allowing for proper control and ease of use. The razor-sharp curved blade is contoured to uniformly follow the shaft of the arrow, unlike standard, flat utility blades.
The tool also features a cutout so the shaft of your arrow rests naturally within it as you clean. For left-handed people simply reverse the blade, and the tool is ready to use. It also works great for removing arrow wraps. Safe on carbon, aluminium, wood, and fiberglass Arrows. includes two replaceable blades.
- Ideal Tool for Removing Arrow Fletching and Glue Residue Quickly and Efficiently
- Finger-Grooved Contoured Design Fits Comfortably In Your Hand
- Curved blade is Contoured to Uniformly Follow the Shaft of the Arrow
- Works Great for Removing Arrow Wraps
- Safe on Carbon, Aluminium, Wood, and Fiberglass Arrows
- Includes Two Replaceable Blades