Bushnell Powerview Binoculars (10x42) Bone Collector
All around Powerview performance wrapped in Realtree Edge and backed by the Bone Collectors. Great image quality with sharp focus fully coated optics draw an incredible amount of light for clear vibrant images, even in low-light. High quality,soft-touch rubber, and streamlined textured finishes provide classic performance in a great looking modern design. The diamond-cut easy-grip texture on the sides of the binocular provides a secure grip and comfortable in-hand feel for confidence while viewing your target. An Ultra-smooth, oversized diamond cut grip focus wheel allows you to focus on your subject quickly for perfect definition when you need it.
- Quick adjusting twist-up eyecups allow for fast target acquisition
- Featuring multi-coated (MC) optics draw in an incredible amount of light to deliver crisp and vibrant imagery
- These optics excel in low-light situations, letting you see more clearly in the early morning and late evening and in shady, wooded environments
- 10x magnification and a 288-foot field of view for a clear and comprehensive image of your subject and the surrounding area
- Adapt to a Tri-pod for steady use at increased distance
- Twist-up eyecups for viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Close focus: 3 meters
- Exit pupil distance: 4 mm
- Eye relief: .7"
- Length: 5.9 inches
- Prism: Bak-4
- Weight: 635 grams