Adventure Medical Trauma Kit III
Be prepared for emergencies whether you're at home, on the job, or out and about. The Trauma Pak III gives you the power to stop bleeding with the basic trauma tools and medical supplies you need to take action until medical professionals arrive. This compact trauma kit features a WoundStop® trauma dressing, which combines a trauma pad and gauze to apply direct pressure and stop potentially fatal blood loss, reducing the risk of shock. This clinically-proven wrap from Persys Medical can be self-applied and includes a closure bar to keep the dressing securely in place. Inside the trauma pack, you'll also find emergency essentials like EMT trauma shears to help you access the wound, nitrile gloves for personal protection, and gauze dressings to help manage the wound. The resealable, waterproof DryFlex trauma bag keeps these vital contents safe and ready to use and can be used to dispose of bio-waste. Add the Trauma Pak I to your personal trauma kit, first aid kit, backpack, or glove box for an affordable bleeding control kit you can count on when any trauma occurs.
Size: 7.5 x 8.5 x 2 inches
Weight: 8 oz
- Designed for Immediate Response: Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or IFAK add-on.
- Trauma Response Instructions: Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak III contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations
- 4” Pressure Trauma Dressing: Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, pressure bar, and trauma pad to stop bleeds using up to 40 lbs. of force.
- Windlass Tourniquet: Stop persistent bleeds with the windlass tourniquet, the most well-known, military-style tourniquet, which can be applied over clothing for immediate response to life-threatening bleeds.
- Compact & Lightweight: Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak III weighs only 8 oz. and is a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials: Follow medical best practices while providing emergency care. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for proper protection and a marker for writing the time on the tourniquet or patient notes.