Hunters Element Bino Defender
Hunters Element spent a huge amount of time testing and designing prototypes before releasing the Bino Defender. Years of hunting with different bino protection systems, picking them apart and piecing them together until they finally produced what challenges to be the ultimate design.
This system is slim-lined for less bulk while crawling through the scrub and has the important ability to be able to see your foot placement in dodgy terrain. The bino defender exploits a magnet release for the fastest and quietest possible entry, an easy access rain cover for additional protection in turbulent weather and 4 pockets for further essentials.
Standard - Width: 160mm x Height: 210mm x Depth: 60mm (can stretch up to 30mm further)
Magnum - Width: 160mm x Height: 240mm x Depth 85mm (can stretch up to 30mm further)
- Standard fits most 10x42 roof prism binos or smaller, Magnum fits larger range finder style binos
- Air-flow foam for maximum breathability and minimum bulk
- Removable, adjustable, ergonomic, elasticated harness
- No-look puller with quiet but strong magnetic closure
- 4 pockets for wind checker, drop charts, etc
- Quality durable YKK® buckles
- Hidden elasticated rain cover
- Ultra-slim profile for cleaner foot placement
- Easily attach extras like rangefinder pouches, radio's and tracking units with the AnchorLOK attachment system
- Binoculars not included