TightSpot 5 Arrow Bow Mounted Quiver
THE QUIVER THAT FITS TIGHT TO YOUR BOW!
TightSpot’s patented RightSpot™ adjustment system lets you move the quiver in tight to your bow, virtually eliminating accuracy-robbing bow torque! Fit tight and are so light you won’t even notice they’re on your bow Quick Draw arrow system puts your arrow close at hand for a second shot Super quiet performance; ideal for close-in shots Act as stabilizers for more accurate shooting Hold arrows tight, eliminating lost or dropped arrows.
- Made specifically for the treestand bowhunter
- Fits tight and is so light you won’t even notice it’s on your bow
- Quick Draw arrow system puts your arrow close at hand for a second shot
- Compact design is ideal for treestand’s tight quarters
- Super quiet performance is ideal for close-in shots
- Acts as a stabilizer for more accurate shooting
- Holds arrows tight eliminating lost or dropped arrows
- 19 3/4" length
- Weighs 9.9 oz.
KILLS VIBRATION AND NOISE! DEADLY QUIET!
Vibration means noise, and noise can mean a big buck jumping the string. TightSpot kills vibration and kills noise! The TightSpot Quiver’s integrated vibration absorption system attacks vibration from every conceivable angle. In fact, these features work so well that your bow will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with none at all!
1. Extra-long wheelbase TightSpot quivers feature an extra-long "wheelbase." This stretched hood-to-gripper distance reduces both arrow and quiver vibration, resulting in far less unwanted noise.
2. Bumper strip on crossbar kills arrow vibration The TightSpot quiver is designed so your arrows can rest against the bumper strip on the side of the quiver crossbar, dampening smaller vibrations for an even quieter bow.
3. QuadFit™ 4-way spacer lets you slide quiver against cable guard Rotate the QuadFit 4-way spacer, which has a different off set on every side, so the TightSpot quiver nestles as tight as possible to your bow. This gives you another point of contact, absorbs vibration, and gives you a reference point so you can put the quiver in the same place every time.
4. Super-premium woven carbon rods off er unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, absorb vibration One reason a TightSpot quiver is so lightweight is that much of its structure consists of two carbon rods. These carbon rods are constructed of woven carbon cloth, which has a very high carbon content. They’re expensive but off er an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, excellent stability and maximum vibration absorption. In fact, these rods work so well that your bow itself will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with no quiver at all.
5. Acoustic dampening material inside hood In the space between the hood ceiling and the insert is dampening material that is specially formulated for acoustic sound-deadening applications. This makes the quiver quieter than ever before.
HOLDS ARROWS TIGHT!
NEVER LOSE AN ARROW AGAIN!
TightSpot gives you 20 times the arrow-gripping power of other quivers. Never lose an expensive arrow while getting to your treestand again! Individually adjustable arrow grippers ensure no more loose or lost arrows. Over time, or in cold weather, arrow grippers on all quivers tend to loosen.
The exclusive Bulldog Gripper™ system on a TightSpot quiver is different in that you can adjust the grip for each individual arrow. By simply moving the ArrowWedge™ adjustment in or out, you get a custom grip on each individual arrow. No more arrows making noise, vibrating loose or falling out of your quiver!
Tighten each ArrowWedge™ to adjust the grip pressure in each individual arrow slot. Wedges can be rotated 90 degrees for additional gripping power on micro diameter shafts
Inner slot holds small-diameter carbon arrows.
IT TAKES OVER 10 LBS. OF DOWNWARD PRESSURE BEFORE YOUR ARROW BUDGES FROM A TIGHTSPOT!