ALPS Huntress Day Pack
The Huntress pack was designed with women in mind and features shoulder straps, a waist belt, and frame to accommodate a woman's figure. The Huntress also features a vented back, to keep hunters cool when trekking through the backcountry in pursuit of their next animal.
It has a drop-down weapon pocket that will securely carry most compound bows or rifles. If the weapon pocket isn't needed, it conveniently stows away.
With 2200 cubic inches of space, the Huntress is just the right size to bring along all the essential gear needed and also includes lashing straps so even more gear can be strapped on.
The front pocket is an organizational pocket, which can keep all calls and accessories easily accessible and organized. The mesh pockets on each side are great for keeping water bottles handy to keep hunters hydrated.
The Huntress is hydration compatible if hunters want to bring along a reservoir.
The Huntress pack is offered in a brushed Realtree Xtra fabric to keep hunters quiet and concealed in the woods.
- Designed to fit a woman's frame with contoured shoulder straps, smaller waist belt and shorter torso length
- Vented back allows maximum air flow
- Organizational sleeve in front pocket
- Padded waist belt with two pockets
- Tubular lightweight frame
- Drop-down weapon pocket to carry your gun or bow securely
- Blaze orange rain cover included
- Hydration pocket and port
- Lower side mesh pockets
- Bottom and side compression straps
- Capacity: 2200 in³ / 36L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.