Havalon Bone Collector Rebel Knife
The Bone Collector Signature Series Havalon Rebel is the perfect combination of traditional and modern hunting knives. Designed under the direction of the Bone Collector Team, the Rebel features a traditional drop point folding blade on one side and a Havalon Quik-Change fitment on the other. The fixed blade on the Rebel is the ideal do it all blade.
Composed of premium AUS-8 stainless steel, the blade is then cryo-hardened and finished off with a black titanium coating to create a perfect balance of strength and sharpness.
What sets the Rebel apart, is the Havalon Quik-Change replaceable blade system. The Quik-Change system ensures users always have the sharpest possible blade. As the blade begins to dull, it can be taken off and replaced with a new one in a matter of seconds.
The Rebel comes with seven world famous 60A blades and two gut hook blades. The ability to switch between the unmatched sharpness of a 60A blade and the functionality of a scalpel sharp gut hook creates versatility that has never been seen before on a hunting knife.
The combination of a traditional fixed blade and an ultra-modern Havalon Quik-change fitment all on one handle, makes the Rebel an exceptional knife for hunting and everyday carry.
- 3 1/16” AUS-8 stainless steel blade with cryogenic edge hardening treatment and black Ti hard coating
- Fiberglass reinforced handle with injection molded nylon handle scales and rubber checkered grips
- Havalon Quik-Change replaceable blade system
- Includes 7 total 60A Blades and 2 gut hook blades
- Bone Collector Signature Zipper Holster
- Available in Black or Green